eurovoip

everything about the european voip market: trends, startups, news and reviews

2006-06-10

taking up blogging (again)

It's been over 4 months since i posted anything new on this blog, and that's a shame really. I guess this isn't my first apologetic post about not updating this blog, but over time I have renewed my interest in maintaining it.

The past few months (more like a year actually), we've been working hard on a completely renewed version of our Packetbox VoIP PBX. This time around it is completely software based and can be downloaded and installed in under 15 minutes. Some of our resellers have already been trying it out, and the response has been great until now.

The software is ready for release actually but the site isn't, so I'm not going to be able to tell you much more about it until we go live. Suffice it to say that we're pretty ecstatic about it and hope you will be too. While I'm writing this I'm getting prepared to go to Singapore to discuss some VoIP opportunities with partners. If you're in that region in two weeks time and interested in VoIP solutions, drop me a note, perhaps we can meet up. If you're not in that region but still interested, drop me a note as well, perhaps we can setup a meeting to see if we can work something interesting out.

That's it for now, hopefully the next post won't take another 4 months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home